This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.optogama.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information for the following reasons:
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us;
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To customize the website according to your interests;
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. If you want to, we may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the option you can click on to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time;
- you can ask us to delete any data we have about you;
- you can express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the 2018 reform of EU data protection rules. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way while we use suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.