home R&D projects Metrology and quality assurance
Optogama uses state-of-the-art devices and tools to test optical elements, which are integrated into lasers and laser-related systems.
The list of standard metrology services:
- Wavefront distortion in transmittance/reflectance for parallel and spherical optics (Verifire, Zygo)
- Transmittance and reflectance of optical elements in 200-1700 nm wavelength range (Photon RT, EssentOptics)
- Optical microscopy with polarized light option (Olympus)
- Beam quality (BeamSquared, Ophir)
- Wavelength stability for lasers with 3 pm resolution (WS6, HighFinesse)
- Environmental temperature & humidity tests to test laser performance, coating durability, glue aging, etc. (Binder, Espec)
- Shock and vibration tests
Non-standard test measurements
Did not find a test measurement that suits your needs? Non-standard test measurements are available aswell, therefore do not hesitate to contact us for more information.