Beam delivery devices
Elevate your laser applications to new heights, where technology meets innovation in every beam.
Optogama Beam Delivery Devices combines cutting-edge design and meticulous craftsmanship, bringing you a range of compact yet powerful solutions. Our portfolio includes laser beam expanders / reducers, divergence compensators, laser beam alignment accessories, holders and laser power attenuators, each engineered to elevate your applications.
Beam expanders allow you to magnify your laser beam, providing control over diameter and divergence. On the flip side, our beam reducers offer the precision to tailor your laser beam to specific requirements, ensuring and enhancing your optimal performance.
At Optogama, we understand that precision is paramount, and our laser power attenuators show our commitment to fine-tuning and adjusting laser power according to your needs and preferences. What sets our Beam Delivery Devices apart is our ability to customize. Upon request, we can offer you a lot of possibilities with adjustments to dimensions, coatings, and specifications tailored to your applications. The keyword here is flexibility – our devices adapt to your requirements, ensuring seamless integration into your systems.
Types of the beam control solutions offered by Optogama:
- Ultrafast Shutters: Experience ultrafast switching times at 500 μs, ensuring precision in your applications. They feature a flexible switching frequency range of 0-500 Hz, power of laser beams up to 200W and a compact design.
- Motorized Polarization Rotators (MRO): These devices feature a compact design, high resolution of 175 543 micro steps in 360 deg rotation, high accuracy of ±10 micro steps (± 0,02 deg), and a fast adjustment - less than 0,2 sec (0 to 45 deg).
- Flat Top Converter (FTC): Featuring a quick change between Gaussian and Flat-top beam, it is designed according to your laser specs, has a clear aperture of up to 15 mm, a quick switching time - 0,2 sec, a high damage threshold of up to 10J/cm2 (10 ns @ 1064 nm), and a conversion efficiency up to 70% (while on Flat-Top mode).
- Laser Power Attenuators: Optogama designs and manufactures motorized laser power attenuators for laser power control. LPA could be produced for use in the UV, visible, and NIR spectral ranges from 250 nm to 2000 nm.
- Laser Beam Expanders: Types of laser beam expanders include compact motorized laser beam expanders MEX, high power motorized beam expanders MEX-HP, variable beam expanders VEX and reducers VRE, fixed ratio laser beam expanders FEX, and vertical motorized laser beam expander MEX-V.
- Device Accessories: Beam accessories available include a manual 4-axis translation stage, 4-axis kinematic mount, XY industrial holders and sealing tubes